- There is no such thing as a prerequisite of +1 BAB
- Eliminating Power Attack, Combat Expertise, and ability score requirements for Combat Maneuver feats
- All non-Int based classes receive 4 Skill Points per level
- Vital Strike, Two Weapon Fighting, and Maneuvers are scaling feats (IE you get the later feats in the chain for free when you qualify)
- CMB checks only provoke on a failure
- Clerics and other characters with Domains may spontaneously cast their Domain spells by sacrificing memorized spells, just like Clerics do with Cure/Inflict spells and Druids do with Summoning spells.
- Paladins and Rangers gain Orisons. Paladins use the Cleric list for both available spells and progression of Orison slots. Rangers do the same using the Druid list. Any spells on their normal spell list that are Orisons on these additional lists are moved to 0 level
- Perception is a Class Skill
- When aiding another, the primary is whoever rolled highest, any lesser rolls count as the aiding attempts. This encourages teamwork and avoids the frustration of a wasted successful roll.